The Macmillan Centre offers information and support to patients and their families on many aspects of living with cancer and its treatments. They provide general guidance on day to day and practical issues, and have close links with Clinical Nurse Specialists and healthcare professionals for information and support on medical enquiries.
The centre is open Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Complementary therapies such as massage, aromatherapy, reflexology, reiki and hypnotherapy
- Workshops to understand your condition, treatment, and managing stress
- Citizen's Advice on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Physical activity, such as yoga, aqua and walking for health
- Hair loss clinic, with experienced advisor
- Carers support group
- H.O.P.E course (Help Overcoming Problems Effectively) to build emotional strength and resilience.
- L.Y.L.A.C course (Live Your Life After Cancer) to regain your zest for life and direction after treatment.
QA hospital is fully accessible for pepole with physical disabilities. See their accessibility guide for details.
No need for a referral, pop in or contact the centre for information.